Happy #HumpDay !
This dish is perfect for our Bachelorettes following a low-carb diet, or those that are like me and are carb challenged (thanks genetics).
Pesto Zucchini Noodles with Grilled Chicken and Tomato
- 1 medium sized zucchini, spiralized
- 1/2 tomato, chopped
- 4-5oz grilled chicken, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Healthy Bachelorette Pesto
- Spiralize the zucchini using a spiralizer . Place into a microwavable bowl or steamer, add a small amount of water and steam for 2-3 minutes on high.
- While the zucchini is cooking, chop the tomato and grilled chicken.
- Heat a medium sized frying pan to medium-low heat. Add the in the steamed zucchini, tomato, grilled chicken and pesto. Toss together for about 5 minutes, until sauce is evenly distributed and the chicken is warmed.
- Pack up your lunch in a microwaveable container and top with some Parmesan cheese (optional).
Nutrition Facts: 356 calories, 3g saturated fat, 11g total carb, 4g fiber and 370mg sodium.
There you have it! You are guaranteed to have the best smelling lunch during your boring lunch and learn. #Winning
Happy lunching Healthy Bachelorettes!!