The name sounds fancy huh?
I had some leftover pine nuts from making the Healthy Bachelorette Pesto a couple of weeks ago, and thought it would make a great addition to this Italian flavored salad!
Check out how you can make this bomb.com salad yourself, even if you are strapped for time.
Goat cheese, Pine Nut and Sundried Tomato Salad with Grilled Chicken
- 2 cups organic girl spinach and arugula
- 3 oz grilled chicken, chopped
- 1 ounce goat cheese, crumbled
- 0.5oz sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon pine nuts
- Chop the grilled chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Place spinach and arugula mix into a large Tupperware container.
- Top your salad with the chicken, crumbled goat cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and pine nuts.
- Before serving, top with your favorite vinaigrette dressing (I used my favorite Balsamic Vinaigrette)
Anddd BAM your Friday just got better. See ya later Food Truck dude.