Avoid the reservation craziness and eat more food for less money by dining in this weekend for Valentine’s Dinner! Whether you are planning on having a fun girls night and watching RomComs (or thrasher movies), or you found a hot lumber sexual guy to dine with – we have your Valentine’s Menu covered!
The Healthy Bachelorette’s Valentine’s Day Dinner Menu
HB Happy Hour:
- The Herbal Pom. This festively red cocktail has gin, St. Germain, pomegranate juice and rosemary. An extremely refreshing and fun way to start your night!
Dinner Party Recipes To Share With Your Girlfriends:
- Pumpkin Mac and Cheese. Because who doesn’t want to eat Mac and Cheese while watching a RomCom?
- Low Carb Shrimp Pad Thai. Be sure to invite your gluten free foodie friend with a spiralizer!
- Roasted Pork Loin with Cranberry Chutney. Make some chutney and practice your British accent while watching The Holiday. #Jude #MrNapkinHead
Healthy Dinner For Two:
- Belgian Brasserie Mussels. Mussels + Beer. Need I say more?
- Ginger Thai Noodle Bowl. The perfect soothing ginger broth combined with fresh vegetables and herbs.
- Roasted Salmon and Asparagus. A complete main dish done in under 30 minutes. Sign me up!
The Sweet Stuff
- Raspberry Rugelach Pinwheels. They take some prep time, but your guests will leave wanting more.
Happy Valentine’s Day to our favorite readers ❤ ❤ ❤