I’ve always been a fan of breakfast for any meal, especially when it involved fresh organic eggs and delicious French cheeses. Frittatas can be easily influenced by any spice blend and go well with basically any type of vegetable. Eggs have densely packed protein and vital nutrients… more than a great choice for any meal!
Tomato & Camembert Frittata
Serves: 2 (with leftovers)
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped dill
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions
- Fresh pepper & pinch of salt
- 4 oz soft cheese (Camembert, Brie, goat cheese etc)
1. Turn on oven broiler.
2. Crack six eggs in a large mixing bowl. Add in parsley, dill, tomatoes, scallions, pepper & salt. Whisk briskly until eggs are broken up and ingredients are combined.
3. Lightly butter an oven-proof skillet and pour egg mixture into the pan. Top with sliced soft cheese.
4. Place in oven and bake for approximately 7-9 minutes. Every oven is different so be sure to monitor that it is not burning. The top should be lightly toasted and the inside soft like scrambled eggs. Serve with sides of your choice!