Thank god it’s July! Anyone who knows me knows that June has been a crazy month, and I am very excited to welcome all that July has to bring 🙂
It has been unusually hot in South Carolina the past couple of weeks, reaching 100-120 in the afternoons (check out our Insta pic here, and yes I had the car maintenance completed). What better way to cool down than with some Wine Pops! These will not only serve as a cool treat in the summer, but they are more than appropriate for happy hour as well. Similar to our Vodsicles, I used the Zoku Popsicle maker, and have found that 3 cups of liquid is the perfect amount.
What boozy pops are you looking to see on the blog this summer?
Strawberry Lemonade Wine Pops
Servings: 6 Pops
- 2 cups Trader Joe’s Organic Strawberry Lemonade (or similar)
- 4oz fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 4oz Pinot Grigio
- In a large mixing bowl or pitcher, add the lemonade, lemon juice and wine.
- Fill the mold 3/4 full (until the fill line) with wine mix.
- Place the Popsicle sticks and tops back into the mold. Freeze overnight, at least 10 hours.
- Remove from mold, and enjoy!!