As much as we would like to say that winter snow/rain is over, the Northeast is currently getting hit with another snowstorm 😦 Lucky for you, The Healthy Bachelorette has some amazing soup recipes to warm you up until spring arrives! 6 Healthy Soup Recipes
- Parmesan and Herb Chicken Noodles Soup. Our not so boring take on this classic.
- Egg Drop Soup with Sweet Corn. Again a classic, for those who love Chinese food!
- Sweet Potato Turkey Chili. By far one of our most popular one pot meal recipes.
- Hearty Tomato and White Bean Soup. The perfect “dipping sauce” for your grilled cheese sandwich.
- Kale and Red Potato Soup with Chicken Sausage. This soup only takes 30 minutes to make, and the leftovers are even better.
- Ginger Thai Basil Noodle Broth Bowl. Master making your own ginger broth with lots of fresh herbs too.
Our soup recipes this winter have really been amazing. If this fall was called “Pumpkin Spice Series” then this winter was definitely “Winter Soup Series.” Bring a healthy and hearty soup this week for lunch in this amazing new product we found called the Crock-Pot “Lunch Crock!” The lunch crock is the perfect size for leftover soup, and prevents you from waiting in the awkward microwave line at work. After dinner, simply pack your leftover soup in the metal container, top it with the plastic top and store in the fridge. In the morning, take your soup out of the fridge and put it into this nice easy to carry crock. Simply plug it in when you get to work and when you are ready to eat your lunch, your lunch will be all warm and ready for you. It’s easy, just unplug, and eat!
Do you have a Lunch Crock or are you thinking about getting one?