8 ingredient granola, people! It doesn’t get much better than this! Deliciously festive and healthy making both the perfect breakfast and/or holiday gift. I’ve added dried cranberries and walnuts however, feel free to substitute with something of similar of your choice! Get your pumpkin on and enjoy!
Maple Pumpkin & Cranberry Granola
Makes 6 Servings
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
1.Heat the oven to 325 degrees and line a sheet pan with wax paper.
2. Combine the oats, walnuts, cranberries, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and salt in a medium sized bowl.
3. Heat the pumpkin puree and maple syrup in a small saucepan, whisk until combined and heated through lightly, 1-2 minutes.
4. Pour wet ingredients over dry and mix with a wooden spoon. Spread evenly over wax paper lined sheet pan.
5. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, remove pan and stir mixture with wooden spoon. Put back in the oven for another 10 minutes, mix again and let cool completely. Store in an air tight container for up to 1 week!