The name sounds fancy huh?
I had some leftover pine nuts from making the Healthy Bachelorette Pesto a couple of weeks ago, and thought it would make a great addition to this Italian flavored salad!
Check out how you can make this bomb.com salad yourself, even if you are strapped for time.
Goat cheese, Pine Nut and Sundried Tomato Salad with Grilled Chicken
- 2 cups organic girl spinach and arugula
- 3 oz grilled chicken, chopped
- 1 ounce goat cheese, crumbled
- 0.5oz sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon pine nuts
- Chop the grilled chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Place spinach and arugula mix into a large Tupperware container.
- Top your salad with the chicken, crumbled goat cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and pine nuts.
- Before serving, top with your favorite vinaigrette dressing (I used my favorite Balsamic Vinaigrette)
Anddd BAM your Friday just got better. See ya later Food Truck dude.
Happy #HumpDay !
Check out this recipe made from my leftover spiralized zucchini and Healthy Bachelorette Pesto. Super easy to put together, and makes for a way more exciting lunch than say, a turkey sandwich.
This dish is perfect for our Bachelorettes following a low-carb diet, or those that are like me and are carb challenged (thanks genetics).
Pesto Zucchini Noodles with Grilled Chicken and Tomato
- Spiralize the zucchini using a spiralizer . Place into a microwavable bowl or steamer, add a small amount of water and steam for 2-3 minutes on high.
- While the zucchini is cooking, chop the tomato and grilled chicken.
- Heat a medium sized frying pan to medium-low heat. Add the in the steamed zucchini, tomato, grilled chicken and pesto. Toss together for about 5 minutes, until sauce is evenly distributed and the chicken is warmed.
- Pack up your lunch in a microwaveable container and top with some Parmesan cheese (optional).
Nutrition Facts: 356 calories, 3g saturated fat, 11g total carb, 4g fiber and 370mg sodium.
There you have it! You are guaranteed to have the best smelling lunch during your boring lunch and learn. #Winning
Happy lunching Healthy Bachelorettes!!